- Professor Ivor Gaber, Professor of Political Journalism (Media & Film), University of Sussex
- Peter Horne, Principal, Nous Group – University Management specialist
- Baroness Falkner, Chair, Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC)
- Susan Clews, Chief Executive, ACAS
- Dan Robertson, Director, Vercida Consulting and Chair, Lord Mayor of London’s Power of Inclusion Network
- Simon Fanshawe OBE, Author, Managing Difference, Broadcaster, D&I Consultant; Partner, Diversity by Design
- Neil Stewart, Editorial Director, Equality & Diversity Hub
What are the lessons for University leaders from the current controversies around race, gender, academic freedom and cancel culture?
A deep dive programme for university leaders, academic and senior managers on how doing right can go wrong.
A programme of insights from leading thinkers in conflict resolution, equalities policy and practical insight with specific guidance for university managements on systems and responses addressing the new challenges and demands for accountability on equality and diversity.
A template for action that every organisation will wish to consider, derived from the mis-steps and experiences of recent controversies.