Neil Stewart, Editorial Director, Narrowcast Media Group & Westminster Studio
Wednesday 3rd July
The Business Exchange, 3-5 Lansdowne Rd, East Croydon CR0 2BX
After repeated false starts since the 1990’s and the internet age, plus the iron grip of TV broadcasting models we are now at the edge of a robust and affordable transformation in how specialist and professional organisations use video to receive and promote information.
High value and specialist, often niche, information advice and business intelligence is the lifeblood of public associations, professional organisation and market leading businesses.
In this masterclass Neil Stewart, Editorial Director of Narrowcast Media Group & Westminster Studio will explore how organisations operate in the video age, how to retain the value of your unique content, how to monetise video and how to make video publishing work for you.
Topics to be covered in this masterclass include:
- What is effective video publishing?
- Making video work for new revenue streams
- How does it fit into your communications and marketing plans
- The oft delayed rise of video.
- 5 video streaming myths
- Overcoming obstacles to use
- Building your own channel
- New openings for policy promotion
- Applications for communications professionals
- Applications for marketing professionals
- Video and social media – what works
- Using new streaming channels
- Regenerating conferences and events in the video age
- Navigating the difference between filming and publishing
- Measuring video and impact
- Meeting the demand for carbon reduction
Plus the room will be set up as a live studio for illustration and some fun.
This Master Class will be staged twice on Wednesday 3rd July 2019.
Places are limited
Registration and coffee: 09.30 – 10:00
Masterclass: 10.00 – 12.30
Registration and coffee 13.30 – 14:00
Masterclass: 14.00 – 16.30
Cost: £210 + VAT